The Alexandra Headland Community Association Inc was established in 2010.
Our aim is to strengthen our community through various local initiatives and events, and we are grateful for the sponsorship we receive from a number of local businesses and groups to enable us to do so.
See our current list of sponsors here.
We meet regularly, and our meetings are open to the community. To find out about them, contact us.
If you would like to become a member of our Association, see more here.
The Association’s goals are to:
- Foster a sense of community in Alexandra Headland
- Serve the interests of residents, families, community groups and local businesses
- Enhance and protect the local environment
- Develop and co-ordinate local networks
- Seek funding for community infrastructure and enhancement
Our current committee members (for 2015) are:
0414 967 874
5478 0802 or 0419 739 415
0417 368 923
|Alex Foreshore Conservation Group Co-ordinator||Mario Barbagallo
0417 709 006
|Alex Community Garden Co-ordinator||Rhonda Panozzo
0417 368 923
|Youth Co-ordinator||Anna Powell|
|Committee Member||Ann Kendall|
|Committee Member||Beverley Herbert|
|Committee Member||Clare Gilligan|
|Committee Member||Muriel Collings|
Other committee members include John Hutchinson, Rory Macdougall, Peter Bourke, Ron Petersen